Executive Assistant - Financial Services
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
We are an Investment / Financial Services firm, seeking a full time executive assistant. You would be a contractor (hourly/1099) upon initial employment for a mutual trial 90 day basis, which could lead to an offer of permanent employment accompanied by an excellent benefits package depending on your aptitude, positive attitude, and ability to quickly learn and assimilate your skills into our fast paced office environment. We are seeking immediate assistance with organization and oversight of multiple concurrent client projects, data management, proactive meeting preparation as well as a variety of financial services office related tasks.
Only professionally minded individuals with the following attributes need apply:
- Must be able to meet crucial deadlines
- Intuitive problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail (crucial)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Windows, Word, and Excel - Adobe Acrobat is a must.
- Previous experience as an executive assistant is preferred, financial service experience is a plus.
Interns/college students are welcome - we encourage those individuals seeking an initiative toward ongoing professional growth and personal development.
Initial hourly pay rate is negotiable, and will be based upon your past experience and/or interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Hourly to begin, Salary and Benefits if offered a permanent position, which will be negotiable based on experience/aptitude
Please submit your resume and availability, we will contact you to arrange an interview if you qualify and are selected.
Apply for Executive Assistant - Financial Services
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly